- Why Are Zipz Different Than Other Shoe Brands?
- Zipz are shoes for spontaneous expression. As the world’s first, true interchangeable shoe, you can change the cover (the top of the shoe) from the outsole (the bottom of the shoe). You can start with one complete pair of Zipz and then get new styles by getting other Zipz covers. So whenever you feel like trying something new, you don’t need to buy new shoes. So zip off your cover and zip on a new look.
- How Are Zipz Products Available For Sale?
- Zipz make it easy to express yourself. So you can buy just the covers if you’re experimenting with a style or the complete shoe if you’re starting a whole new look.
- What “Cover” Options Does Zipz Have?
- Zipz has different collections so you can express every part of yourself. Each collection has different styles, patterns, colors, materials, and even custom printed designs.
- Does Every Zipz Product Interchange In My Size?
- Zipz shoes keep up with you. So as long as it’s the same size, all Zipz products will interchange. You can easily interchange any of Zipz covers between any Zipz collections or custom printed Zipz.
- Are Zipz Hard To Interchange?
- Interchanging Zipz covers is easy. It works just like any other clothing zipper. But incase you’ve never incorporated zippers into your style, just give yourself some leverage, clear the zipper pathway, and pull along the zipper.
- Are The Zippers Used On Zipz Any Good? Will They Last?
- Zipz only use YKK™ zippers and fastening systems in the construction of all Zipz products. YKK™ is the best fastening company in the world with a trusted reputation for durability and strength. Our partnership with YKK™ means that Zipz will always have the best zipper available anywhere in the world.
- Are Zipz Comfortable And Okay For My Feet? Will They Last?
- Comfort is as important as style. All Zipz products are manufactured with our customized, extra cushioned insole and specially designed arch support system to give your feet a comfortable and healthy fit. Zipz are perfect if you spend all day on your feet and want to look good doing it. We use only the finest materials and processes available in the construction of all Zipz products. Zipz has been independently tested by SATRA for wear, use, and durability so sleep/walk easy, we’ve got you covered.
- Are Zipz Waterproof?
- Zipz are not waterproof. Shoes in water isn’t a good look anyway.
- Are Zipz Washable?
- Zipz canvas covers can be washed and dried with your regular laundry cycle, although we don’t recommend it as a general rule. No other Zipz products can be washed.
- Are Zipz Vegan?
- Zipz completed pairs with canvas covers are vegan. All other Zipz products not made of canvas are not vegan! So if you want to express your vegan side, stick to the canvas Zipz.
- Do Zipz Come In Wide Widths?
- At this time Zipz only manufactures medium width shoes in all our products. You can generally purchase a shoe that is one size larger to compensate for width but please try Zipz on prior to purchasing for a proper fit test.
- What Size Products Does Zipz Manufacture And Sell?
- Zipz currently manufactures US Men’s sizes 4 – 13 and US Women’s sizes 6 – 11 only. We do not manufacture any other size products. Use our size charts to make sure your Zipz will fit.
- What Is The Size Conversion Between Women’s And Men’s Zipz?
- We find the Zipz conversion is typically 2 sizes down. So if you wear a women’s size 6 you would wear a men’s size 4 in Zipz. Give them a try if possible to get the correct fit and consult our size chart for more information.
- Why Do Prices Vary So Greatly On One Style Of Zipz?
- Zipz prices vary on each particular product for two reasons: First, are you buying the completed pair (covers/outsole) or just the “covers” only of that product? Zipz “Covers” are always cheaper in price than the completed pair as you’re just getting the top of the shoe without the outsole. Second, what are the materials used in the Zipz product you want? The materials we use in Zipz products vary widely on cost. For example, leather is more expensive than canvas. Make sure to check what materials are being used in the Zipz product you want and that should explain the price difference in that style.
- What Are Some Of The Benefits Of Zipz?
- Zipz is all about wearing shoes that can keep up with your style, interest, or even your mood. Fashion should be fun. So we made shoes you can experiment with by changing Zipz covers to create one of a kind shoes that goes with your outfit and your personality. You only have to buy Zipz covers to add to your footwear collection. You get more looks that take up less space and less cash.
- Can I Use Zipz For Extreme Sports Activities?
- Zipz are casual fashion footwear and not designed, tested, or engineered for any extreme sports activities. So if you feel compelled to get extreme, it’s on you.
- Does Zipz Have The Patent On This Idea?
- Zipz has numerous patents on all our products.
- How Do I Contact Zipz Customer Service Department?
- We’d love to hear from you so feel free to contact us regarding anything Zipz at email@example.com or call us at 877-ZIPZ.123 from 9 am to 5 pm PST Monday through Friday.
- What Are The Order Requirements For Placing An Order Online?
Zipz are all about spontaneous expression, but there are some not-so-spontaneous legal parts to shopping online that lawyers like to talk about. Like to place an order on the Zipz website, you must be at least 13 years of age or older and be a consumer. We do not accept orders from resellers or anyone under the age of 13.
You will need a valid payment method that is acceptable to Zipz (see our Zipz “Payment Information” with any questions) and a valid email address to place an order. Once you have completed and submitted your order to Zipz through the checkout process you are bound by that order.
- Are All Orders Placed Online Automatically Accepted?
- All orders placed through the website are subject to Zipz acceptance. Zipz explicitly reserves the right not to accept your order, or to cancel the purchase agreement after the automated order confirmation has been sent. This means that Zipz may refuse to accept or may cancel any order for any reason. If your credit card has already been charged for an order that is later cancelled by Zipz you will be issued a refund.
- Why Would Zipz Cancel My Order?
- Zipz can cancel an order for any reason without being liable for any damages or costs but the following examples are the most common reasons Zipz would cancel an order; the product you ordered is not available or in stock (any payments will be refunded); your billing information is not correct or cannot be verified; your order is from a country outside the USA; your order is flagged by our system as being susceptible to fraud; you are under the age of 13; you are a reseller; we cannot deliver to the address you provided, there was a pricing error on the website and you were given an incorrect price on the product.
- How Do I Cancel Or Change My Order?
- Zipz begins processing your order immediately upon receipt. For this reason we will not be able to cancel or change your order once you have submitted it to us. If you decide you do not want the products you have purchased contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-ZIPZ.123 to arrange a prepaid return shipping label and return or exchange forms. Once we receive the package we will issue a credit to your account and then you can place a new order. You should expect the credit in your account 14-21 business days after we receive your package in our distribution center.
- What Payment Options Can I Use?
Zipz accepts Debit and Credit Cards issued by a USA bank with a billing address in the USA only. All Debit and Credit cards used must have a valid security code and expiration date.
Debit/Credit cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
Zipz will accept PayPal by special request from a USA account only. You can email email@example.com to request this option and set up the process.
- Can I Use International Payment Options?
Zipz does not accept any international payment options. We can only accept payment options issued from USA banks with a USA billing address.
For sales in all other countries outside the USA please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get contact information for a local distributor in your country.
- Can I Use Multiple Forms Of Payment?
If you would like to use multiple Debit/Credit cards, please call us at 877-ZIPZ.123 or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
If you have any payment information questions give us a call or shoot us an email.
- What Is The Zipz Return/Exchange policy?
Zipz supports doing things on a whim, whether what you wear or what you do. But sometimes you change your mind, and that’s why Zipz will gladly refund or exchange any unworn and unwashed products purchased through Zipzshoes.com. You just need the original receipt or order number and the original packaging in good condition. It just has to be within 30 days of the date you received them. Simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-ZIPZ.123 to get a prepaid shipping label and return or exchange forms from us. The Zipz distribution center address is: Zipz Customer Service, 17855 Fitch, Irvine, CA 92614.
Returns and exchanges without the original receipt must reference the original order number to be processed. Original shipping charges are not refundable.
Returns and exchanges for products NOT purchased through Zipzshoes.com should be processed through that retailer directly. We only accept returns and exchanges for purchases made through Zipzshoes.com
- How Are Returns Processed?
Returns are processed within 3 business days of receipt in our distribution center. All refunds will be issued to the original credit card used to place the order.
Refunds are processed based on the applicable product price and tax charges only. Original shipping charges on the order are not refunded. If there’s a mistake and you got the wrong or damaged product, we will refund shipping charges.
Please allow 14-21 days for your refund credit to post to your card account.
- How Are Exchanges Processed?
- Exchanges are processed within 3 business days of receipt in our distribution center. We will send you a confirmation email once your exchange is processed with an updated FEDEX tracking number on the exchange shipment. All exchanges are shipped FEDEX Ground so please allow 5-7 days from the confirmation email for delivery of your exchange products.
- What Warranties Does Zipz Have On Its Products?
- For all Zipz products, you may return, for any reason, within 30 days. It must be unworn and unwashed with the original packaging and invoice or order number.
- Where Does Zipzshoes.com Ship To?
Everyone deserves to be able to spontaneously express themselves. So Zipzshoes.com ships to the continental U.S., Alaska and Hawaii. Zipz does not deliver to PO Boxes.
For shipping to other countries, please email email@example.com to get contact information on a local distributor in your country who can facilitate your order.
- Does Zipzshoes.com Ship To APO/FPO/DPO?
- Zipz can deliver to APO/FPO/DPO addresses by special request but please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-ZIPZ.123 to make arrangements for that delivery service prior to placing an order on the Zipzshoes.com website.
- Can I Track My Shipment?
Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification with a FEDEX tracking number for your reference. You can track your package here: http://www.fedex.com/us/track/ APO/FPO/DPO address orders are shipped and delivered by USPS.
If you have any questions about tracking your shipment, please contact us at email@example.com or 877-ZIPZ.123 and we’ll be glad to assist you.
- What Shipping Options Are Available On Zipzshoes.com?
- All orders placed on the Zipzshoes.com website ship via FEDEX. We offer Standard Ground Service (4-7 business days), 2-Day Service (2 business days), or Overnight Service (next business day) as the shipping choices you have to choose from when placing your order. All orders received before 2:00 PM PST will ship the same business day. Orders received after 2:00 PM PST will be shipped out the next business day. We do not ship orders on Saturdays or Sundays and we do not ship to PO Boxes.